Search Barking Irons Blog - type in keyword

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Illness strikes - my apologies

Hello Everyone,

My apologies to all those awating an email or call from me. I have been ill all the bank holiday and am still ill. In fact I am banned from work in case I shut the whole place down!

So in short. I promise to catch up on all email and calls for those waiting to hear my silky tones by the end of the week.

Its a shame as I had planned on posting up some mouth watering images of Grapeshotte and coming miniatures....that will have to wait until later in the week too.

All the best.....

Green Faced Gavin

5 comments:

  1. Get Well Soon Gavin.

    I was going to ring you, the current sculpts may be delayed for similar reasons!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rob,

    Seems to be making the rounds does it not.

    I wish you a speedy recovery too. I am sure I will see you at Salute in a few weeks.

    Gavin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can certainly assure that I will be!!!

    Cheers
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone,

    To draw a line under the thread. I am now better, better enough to continue the work that is needed to keep you all gaming and filled with thrills.

    Blog updates upon the morrow...oh you are going to like these!

    Gavin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooh! Can't wait!

    You have a rather large email sitting in your inbox old boy! :)

    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Only Followers of this blog may post. Follow Us now to post comments. Word verification due to spamming.