Search Barking Irons Blog - type in keyword

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Upcoming Posts for Barking Irons Magazine No 2


Good Afternoon everyone,

Today sees me putting this posting up which is going to get your taste buds a sizzling. The next issue of Barking Irons magazine is on its way and will be with you at the end of this month with mailing expected in early June.

With this in mind, as editor, I have decided to make some postings here that will let you all know what the magazine will have in it and to ask me any questions you might have. These questions might be on the articles in the upcoming issue, on the games in the issue, on future issues or even just the result of plain old curiosity.

You can see the spiffing cover of Issue 2 above and yes...that is DarkeStorme it features as a headline. My next posting will be the list of contents for Issue 2 and then after that in the coming days little snippits and artwork and so forth from selected articles.

So for now enjoy the cover and as always if you have questions just post them in comments here or on the Notables Yahoo Group and I will do my best to answer them.

Gavin.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's a very spiffing cover and I look forward to receiving my copy.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Looking forward to Tony's article! I think I have the models required...

    Cheers
    Rob

    ReplyDelete

Only Followers of this blog may post. Follow Us now to post comments. Word verification due to spamming.